Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fabric Tuesday!

Hey Guys!
Just a quick show of what I have been working on.
Another Scrappy Many Trip Around the World!
I think this quilt will make some little girl very happy! I am going to use the brown in each middle row, so I am not real sure how the quilt will turn out.

My first Scrappy Many Trips didn't have ANY plan whatsoever, so this little quilt should be really different!

Also, WOOHOO!!! Happy Mail!
This is Margot Languedoc's Designer Select fat quarter bundle! I chose this bundle along with a couple one yard cuts to purchase with my $50.00 gift certificate from the Fat Quarter Shop! I won the gift certificate in the Back To School with Pam Kitty Quilt Along! THANK YOU FQS!!
Sew far Tuesday has been a Great day! How about you? What have you been working on?
I am linking up to Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story!

7 comments :

  1. Your Scrappy Trip is gorgeously amazing! You have a great eye for color and the new one is going to be just as pretty as the first one!

    Ps...crushing on your fabric and so happy you won the gift certificate! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan! Your Scrappy Trip quilt is beautiful and full of lovely fabrics! Great fabric choices to use your gift certificate - congratulations! Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scrappy trip. It's so interesting seeing the fabric people are using in these quilts - so much variety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great fabric haul! Very lovely springy pastels. I did my own TAL quilt with no plan, and it might be my favorite quilt ever, but, like you, I'm planning a second one "with a plan" next time! I think these TAL quilts are addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Scrappy Trip! Your colors are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This quilt is great! I love the scrappy look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! It has been alot of fun! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan