Monday, March 18, 2013

I won!!

Hurrah! This month I won the $50.00 gift certificate from the Fat Quarter Shop for my Back to School with Pam Kitty Blocks!!

If you haven't heard about it yet, the FQS is hosting a quilt along using Pam Kitty Love fabrics and Barbara Brackman's Civil War Sampler.
Each month for seven months we are making five blocks. AND they pick a winner EVERY month during the quilt along to receive a $50.00 gift certificate to their shop!! SWEET!!
You can find the link here:
 It's not too late to join in the fun! Thank you Fat Quarter Shop! Now to go shopping for some GREAT fabric!
Linking up to Let's Get AcquaintedMonday Link Up.
It is being hosted this week at Busy Bee Quilts!


7 comments :

  1. Congratulations! What a wonderful treat for you.

    The Fat Quarter Shop has so many delectable treats, you are going to have an amazing time spending you gift certificate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I ordered a very nice bundle and a few other pieces! lol! One cannot ever have enough fabric!

      Delete
  2. Woo Hoo,congratulations on your Sweet Win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Of course I have already spent it! lol!!

      Delete
  3. Woohoo! Fifty bucks! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Good for you. Thats a great prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! FQS is amazing for all the giveaways and prizes they sponsor. Here's to getting some pretty fabric!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan