Thursday, March 21, 2013

Really Random Thursday!

This past week has been kinda a blur around the farm! It always happens this way when the season changes from winter to spring and fall into winter. New calves being born, grass starting to grow (less hay to feed! Yay!) Chickens wanting to nest!etc... Needless to say things are starting to get really busy, plus we have had the roofers putting on a new roof. Not much time for sewing. But I did squeeze in a little time for cutting strips for another scrappy trip around the world!
You can find the tutorial here:
This is the first one I made using Bonnie's tutorial:



I enjoyed making this one SEW much I decided to make a smaller child or lap size. 
Linking up to Really Random Thursday at Live A Colorful Life!

4 comments :

  1. Jan, I'm going to start following you, since I sew, knit, garden, preserve food, sometimes save my seed, and favor open pollinated veggies! No farm here in Ohio, but an acre, and lots of food producers around us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I look forward to getting to know you! I reall like your quilts and the kitty cats!

      Delete
  2. I love your scrappy trip around the world! It almost looks three dimensional. I'm working on one of those myself, but just making a block here and there in between other projects. Seeing yours makes me want to go work on another block or two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to make a scrappy trip around the world--the first one was mostly all solids, so the next one will be really scrappy. Fun to see yours!

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan