Thursday, March 7, 2013

Surprises on the farm!

Good morning!
This morning when I went outside to collect these:

And to feed these:


I found this:

Boy what a surprise she was! Born during the night and not supposed to be here until next week! But she is strong and healthy!

And wobbly!!! Getting on her feet to come eat breakfast while her mama quietly (ahem) encourages her!
Then. this:

Miss Buttercup!! Sneaks around the bushes behind me to see what is in my basket and follows me back to the gate to watch me head back to the house. Time to fry up a few of those pretty eggs!
Have a great day!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan