Friday, April 19, 2013

On a personal note.......

Today my sweet daughter presented  for her Masters of Science degree! And guess what! SHE MADE IT!!! Yes I am shouting from the roof tops!
She  has always had an interest in Physics / AstroPhysics and ALL that it entails. (The top left photo is of her receiving her scholarship in undergraduate school.) She earned her undergraduate degree from Agnes Scott College. And now her Masters of Science from the University of Georgia!
I will be in BIG trouble when she sees these photos/post. Maybe she will be too busy today to notice!
I am so very proud of her !
Thank you for sharing this moment with our family! Jan

8 comments :

  1. WOW! Fabulous.Today is a happy day! A goal of mine is to achieve my masters. Congratulations to your daughter and all her hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa! It is a very happy day! Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your daughter! Definitely something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah. She has worked really hard. I am very proud of and for her!
      Jan

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! What a great feat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudia! I think she is happy and relieved. She is continuing into the PhD program, but at least this part is behind her. Thank you for your comments.
      Jan

      Delete
  5. What a wonderful accomplishment! You should indeed be proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She is a sweetheart and has worked very hard to achieve this. Thank you for stopping by.
      Jan

      Delete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan