Thursday, April 25, 2013

"Tweet,Tweet - It's For the Birds" Blog Hop

When Mdm Samm at Sew We Quilt announced a new Blog Hop for May involving birds, I knew I wanted to join in.  " It's for the Birds" Blog Hop begins May 7th and runs through May 15th.

Another sneak peek at project number 1.
 Mary of I Piece 2 - Mary " is our cheerleader for this hop. There are some great participants lined up!  You can find the full list of participants here: http://ipiece2-mary.blogspot.com/2013/04/its-for-birds.html.  And  Contemporary Cloth is going to be our sponsor!
Project #2  sneak peek!

My day will be Tuesday May 7th, the first day! And I may even have a couple of really snazzy giveaways! So please bookmark these dates, May 7th -May 15th, and check back with us for all the fun. There will definitely be alot of Tweeting going on!
And just because I LOVE SPRING I wanted to share a few of my favorite flowers from around the yard. Those of you that are STILL getting snow I hope spring comes really soon for you!


Thank you so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments and cherish each and every word! PS. Don't forget May 7-15th!!
Linking to Really Random Thursday at Live a Colorful Life

9 comments :

  1. looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve!.I think it is going to be a fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a blog hop! It'll be fun to see everyone and meet new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your flower pictures, they are so beautiful!
    Wish you a lot of fun during the blog hop week! It is always nice to find new inspiring blogs!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbina! Thank you. Most of these flowers have been here for many years. We live on my husbands family farm where he grew up. This will be my first blog hop so I am looking forward to it. Be sure to stop by May 7th-15th. I plan on having a little giveaway on my day!
      Have a great weekend.
      Jan

      Delete
  4. OOOH I wonder what you are doing with those fun fabrics. Guess I'll find out soon enough. We are both of the same day but you are further up on the list than I am. I got those entries done and am working on the ones for the say it with flowers later later in the month. Lovely irises!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      Hopefully my projects will turn out. Nothing very fancy. Can't wait to see what you and everyone else makes. Glad you have yours finished! A handsome farmer that I know planted those irises for his mother many many years ago! Have fun!
      Jan

      Delete
  5. Hi, thanks very much for visiting my blog. Love those hexagons and looking forward to seeing the final project. The fabric is gorgeous.....my postman has delivered some just this moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fabric really is nice.It's just a small project. I am not very fast at EPP.lol Have fun with your fabric.
      Jan

      Delete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan