Friday, May 10, 2013

Flower friday and the Winners!

First I would like to say a great big thank you to everyone that visited and left me so many sweet comments during my day of "It's for the Birds" blog hop. It is always so amazing to me how much I learn from listening to other quilters and crafters. I value your opinions so very much! I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment and I tried so very hard to respond to each and every one! I apologize if I missed anyone!
And thank you to each and every new follower. I look forward to getting to know each of you and I think I signed up to follow each one of you back. If I missed someone , please let me know!
Now I won't ramble any longer! Let's get down to the giveaway!

The winners are :
 Amy, Sew Incredibly Crazy - Happy Go Lucky Hexie Set!
Pat, ScrapPatches - Vintage FQ, buttons and floss!
Linda J, life, quilts and a cat too - Daisy Charm Pack!
(Ladies Please email me a mailing address and I will get your gifts on the way to you!)I so wish I could have something for everyone that visited!
Be sure to visit the rest of the ladies in the "It's for the Birds" blog hop and show them some bloggie love!
Here is the rest of the schedule:
Friday, May 10



Monday, May 13




Tuesday, May 14


Wednesday, May 15

I will be working on learning Sashiko because soooo many of you suggested I use Sashiko on my Tsuru quilt! Keep your fingers crossed!
If When I get Tsuru completed I will definitely let yall know how it turned out! (Even if I give it to my dog!) I am also going to work on either a pattern or a tutorial for Daisy! I have to say - I love having her around. She is definitely keeping me more organized!
And if you are sending quilt blocks OR flags for Boston they have to be in by May 21st!
Thank you sweet peeps for your comments! Be sure and have fun out there and remember to stop and smell the roses!!

7 comments :

  1. Yeah! Thanks, Jan! I can't wait to play with those Hexie precuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see what you make Amy and I emailed you for your shipping address! Have fun
      Jan

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. I've really enjoyed seeing all the creativity during this hop so far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jan! I am so excited that the fabric that wild woman Daisy the Hen picked out is coming to live at my house. I took a look at Benartex site and there are some pretty pieces in there. I wonder if some will make it into my Farmer's Wife Sampler---depending on scale, of course!

    Thank you so much for your generosity! Happy Mothers Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like the Crazy Daisy fabrics. They will be in the mail Monday. Happy Mothers Day
      Jan

      Delete
  4. Oh, Me! Oh, my, I am so lucky! The vintage flower fabric and buttons and floss is sew sweet! Thank, you, Jan! ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Pat - I hope you enjoy them!
      Have fun
      Jan

      Delete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan