Friday, May 3, 2013

Flower Friday and Boston!









 I just wanted to share a few flowers around the garden before the heavy rains hit them this weekend. We are expecting another 2-4 inches of rain between now and Monday!
Do you have sewing plans this weekend? I plan on finishing up my little birdie projects and I also would like to make a flag for Boston. This effort is being led by the Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild and the deadline has been moved up to May 21st to receive flags. You can see flags that others have sent on this Flickr group.
Also if you would like to help with a quilt block, the Boston Modern Quilt Guild  is asking for 12 1/2" blocks. Their flickr group is here.

  And, don't forget "It's For The Birds" starts Tuesday the 7th!
Now, I better go gets my ducks all in a row!(you knew that was coming didn't you)
Thank you for stopping by and have fun sewing!!
Jan
P.S. I hope everythings "coming up roses" wherever you are.

5 comments :

  1. Those flowers are just GORGEOUS! Too bad the rain has to come and knock them down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love your bearded irises so much! They are fabulous. Thanks for visiting my blog www.sewpaintit.blogspot.com.au xxxxxxx
    I love your sewing projects too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan