Friday, June 7, 2013

2013 New Blogger Blog Hop Begins Today!

I have some very exciting news! The "2013 Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop" starts today! Beth at Plum and June is our host. Beth has chosen approx 100 New Bloggers to participant.
Here is the list of participants:

New Blogger Blog Hop Participant Schedule


Friday, June 7th
Nancy @ Owen's Olivia
Amy @ 13 Spools
Casey @ The Studiolo 
Nanette @ Yeah, I Made That

Friday, June 14
Julie @ Jolie Maxtin
Melissa @ Melia Mae Quilting
Adrianne @ On The Windy Side
Molli @ Molli Sparkles
Laura @ Little And Lots
Valerie @ Between Quilts

Friday, June 21
Leigh Anne @ Ella's Cottage
Sarah @ Quilt Candy
Jackie @ NW Patchwork
Erica @ Happy Fabric
Stephanie @ Simple Sewendipity
Lauren @ Seraphym

Friday, June 28
Green @ So Sew Green
Gwendellyn @ The Rainbow Revolts
Jessica @ Stitched In Thyme
Kathy @ Kayak Quilting
Michelle @ Factotum Of Arts
Kris @ Sew Sunshine
Camilla @ Faffling

Friday, July 5
Christa @ Christa Quilts!
Stephanie @ Quarter Incher

Fridau, July 12
Anne @ PlayCrafts
Cath @ Wombat Quilts

Friday, July 19
Alison @ Making Happyness
Ella and Nesta @ Ella & Nesta's Little Room
Nicole @ Modern Handcraft
Aylin @ AyliN-Nilya
Kelsey and Amanda @ Everyday Fray

Friday, July 26
RobinSue @ RobinSue Quilts
Elisa Lea @ Lovelea Designs
Elizabeth @ In The Boondocks
Emily @ Sew E.T.

 All of these  ladies have some great projects lined up to share with you. You can also check out the Flickr Group
 Be sure to stop by each of the fabulous new bloggers and show them some bloggie love and how awesome the online blogging community is! And be sure to stop back each friday to see the other participants. My day to participate is friday July 12th and I am working on a "new to me" project that I will be sharing. And there may even be a little giveaway involved!
In addition Beth has lined up a group of awesome ladies to give us new bloggers loads of help and advice. Here is the schedule of the guest bloggers:

Advice for New Bloggers 2013 Guest Post Schedule

June 
15 Tessa
22 Janice
29 Kristy

July
13 Nat
20 Jess
27 Alyssa

And I just can't resist showing a sneak peek of what I have been working on:



And possibly project number two!



So come on, grab a cup of tea and your favorite chair and get prepared to read some awesome blogs!
We so appreciate you stopping by and showing us some support!  xo jan

4 comments :

  1. I love the quilting on your current project and can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing the list, and I am really looking forward to this hop! Your projects look gorgeous, I'm looking forward to seeing more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan! I look forward to reading your post! Your quilting looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing what you're up to, great fabrics, i particularly love the spots- Polka Dots are one of my faves! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan