Friday, June 28, 2013

A finish is a finish.

Hi yall! Well I finished my first ever redwork. I really like this little girl. She just seems so happy about her cake! And I made a Mini Log Cabin Pincushion. This time of year things get really busy around the farm so not much sewing machine time for me right now! But a finish is a finish I say! So I am linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it Up Friday! Hurrah!
I hope yall have a quilty kind of weekend with lots and lots of time to enjoy the simple pleasures of life.
xo
jan
PS I do happen to have a couple of other finishes that I will get to show yall soon :)

5 comments :

  1. Her yummy cake is taking her mind off those uncomfortable wooden shoes. Cole-Haan take me away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Dutch girl! I'd be happy if I had cake too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! She's so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful!! Redwork is so neat to do!! Love your cute pincushion!! Happy Monday! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful Looks like a dutch lady. Is this a free pattern?
    Would like to make here.
    Greetings Frederika

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan