Wednesday, June 19, 2013

And the winner is.........

The "Tammy Project Bag " Blog hop has been so much fun! I really appreciate ALL the sweet and fun comments!  Just in case you need a reminder , here is my little gift that I am sharing with one reader:
 And the winner is:
Oh, Jan - what a fun read this morning. I smiled through your whole post and was wishing I could have spent the day with you and Tammy! I love your blog header and a little ambiance? well, of course, always a good thing. Thanks for the smile this morning!

Congratulations Katie! If you will please email me your mailing address I will send your gift to you.
And a big thank you to everyone that visited us during the Tammy Blog Hop. It was so much fun.
xo
jan

3 comments :

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan