Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I am on Cloud 9.......

Some of you may remember my Tsuru quilt from the "It's for the Birds" blog hop last month. It is made with "Tsuru" fabrics from Cloud 9 Fabrics. Last week co-founder of Cloud 9, Michelle Engel Bencsko, contacted me requesting to feature my "Tsuru" quilt on their facebook page.  Of course I said yes and I am very happy to see it on  Cloud 9's facebook page today!  I would love if you have a few minutes to go by their facebook page and check it out.You do not have to have a fb account to see it either.  If you haven't used Tsuru yet, you should try it. I really do love this fabric. It just feels really nice. I have seen alot of garment sewing going on on flickr and around blogland. The feel of the fabric ( and I love the prints) is what made me decide to make a quilt instead of the intended upon table runner. I am not receiving any compensation from Cloud9 for this endorsement. I just really do like the fabric.:) The designer of this collection is Rashida Coleman-Hale of iheartlinen.
I can't wait to see her next collection Koi, It will be here in July!
 So now I can honestly say I am on Cloud9!
Have a fun day!
xo
jan

6 comments :

  1. Congratulations! Well-deserved attention for this quilt. I like your hexie Flying V of cranes best of all, I think! You really figured out how to feature this fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful!! Congrats on having it displayed on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, love the hexagons!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This quilt is awesome! I love EPP and this is a great way of incorporating it without using it for an entire quilt, that would take forever! These fabrics are great and you have showcased them all beautifully with your fussy cutting. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan