Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The "Tammy Project Bag" blog hop starts today!

The Tammy  Project Bag blog hop starts today!  Here is the entire line up:
June 12th  ( wednesday)
Inga 
                                                           
                                              
June 13th ( thursday)



June 14th ( friday)







 June 17th (monday)




June 18th (tuesday)





Here is a sneak peek of mine:
I can't wait to see all the different and adorable bags! Plus you would not believe HOW MUCH this bag will hold! This bag was designed by Madame Samm of Sew We Quilt and the pattern is available here on Craftsy. I have to say that this was the first bag with a sew in handle I have ever made and the pattern is very beginner friendly. And there are loads of giveaways, so be sure and come back each day. My day will be friday the 14th, and I may just have a giveaway too.:0  So go check out all these awesome ladies and see what they are keeping in their Tammy Bags!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan