Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Almost Wordless Wednesday!


What I am working on while we are working in the fields. Also this friday will be my day on the
New Blogger Blog Hop hosted by Beth at Plum and June. Here is the rest of the schedule:

July 12
Anne @ PlayCrafts
Cath @ Wombat Quilts
Sarah @ {no} hats in the house
Christen @ Love by Hand
Julie @ 627handworks

July 19
Alison @ Making Happyness
Ella and Nesta @ Ella & Nesta's Little Room
Nicole @ Modern Handcraft
Aylin @ AyliN-Nilya
Kelsey and Amanda @ Everyday Fray

July 26
RobinSue @ RobinSue Quilts
Elisa Lea @ Lovelea Designs
Elizabeth @ In The Boon Docks
Emily @ Sew E.T.
Em @ Sewing by Moonlight
                                                I have met so many new and inspiring bloggers!
I have been woking on a new to me project especially for this hop and I will be having a great giveaway! I hope you get to stop by for a visit and be sure to go by and meet some of these great new bloggers!
xo
jan 



2 comments :

  1. Your work is so fun! I mean the hand work. Can't wait to really meet you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty she will be!! Happy crafting! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan