Sunday, July 7, 2013

Oh my darling, Clementine!

Oh my darling,
Oh my darling,
Oh my darling Clementine,
You are lost and gone forever,
Dreadful sorrow, Clementine!









Clementine Fabric Collection  - Dear Stella Designs

In a churchyard on a hillside,
Where the flowers grow and twine,
There grow roses amongst the posies.
Flowers for my Clementine!

I have no idea if the song was inspiration for this line of fabric or not. But I thought it was appropriate!
I love this little line of fabric. ADORABLE! No idea what I will use it for, but thought yall might like a close up look at Clementine!
Oh my darling,
 Oh my darling,
Oh my darling Clementine,
...............
Enjoy your day!
xo
jan
Linking up with Fiona at Finding Fifth for Sunday Stash and Sunday Stash report atPatchwork Times

11 comments :

  1. Oh my oh my, those snails sure are adorable!!! Are you going to make a quilt??? What a fun picnic quilt this could be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet line of fabric!! Love the floral one and cute birdhouses!! Looking forward to seeing what prettiness you create!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I will be singing that song...til I find the fabric! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sew pretty and colorful! I love the snails and the birdhouses and the narrow chevron stripes. Looking forward to seeing what you sow with these ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I certainly did enjoy all the close ups of that lovely stash find! Especially the bird houses. All great colours, too! And the song is sweet and kinda creepy, too. I never heard the churchyard verse before. But I like it!

    Lorna:)
    http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all those fabrics! Oh my! I just got another paycheck too. I wonder if there is anything in the budget that will let me buy some. I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic line! The colors are outstanding. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing these--I'll have to keep an eye out for them...hmm, I wonder if my LQS will have these..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such bright, happy fabrics! What are you going to make?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Late to the party, I know, but I'm poking through my Bloglovin feed and the photo of these fabrics! Wow, Jan. Thank you for doing this writeup. Clementine has not been on my radar but it certainly is now. I love those red and green ducks!

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan