Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Teacups and Pansies.....



Don't you just love pansies? They are one of my favorite little flowers. The way Mother Nature puts colors together is just astounding. We could definitely learn from her. Or maybe that is where we got our Colorwheel from!

Teacups... I love teacups probaly because I have a few vintage ones from my Grandmother In Law and from my Grandmother. And they are always filled with inspiration! (you thought I was going to say Tea didn't you)


Two of my favorite things.
 So this is what I have been working on along with my busy little farm chores!  What is your Work in Progress this week? I would love to see. Linking up with: Lee at Freshley Pieced.
Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday and Julie at 627 Handworks for Thursday Threads.
I also would like to give a Warm Welcome to two of my newest followers Aoife O'Halloran and Peggy Moreland. It is very nice to have you ladies plowing along with me! I couldn't find a link to your blogs but if you will send it to me I will add it here!
                                                  Thank yall for visiting today everyone!
                              I hope yall have a quilty kind of day filled with pansies and teacups!
                                                                              xo jan

11 comments :

  1. Jan, thank you for your comment on my "Vintage" quilt. I love your blog header photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love pansies, too!! Very pretty block! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan! Thanks for visiting my blog! Your little teacup is lovely! What will you be making with it, quilt or something smaller? Your blog is too cute and informative as well, I look forward to plowing along with ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful block! Love the teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute block. Pansies are so pretty too bad its still too hot for them here at the moment :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your teacup and panies! Congratulations on winning at Bee IMBonnet! That must have been a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tea cups!! Yes, pansies are always smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely teacup.
    Have a great day Frederika

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute Jan! I love pansies too. They're such a happy spot in the wintertime.

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and of course...thank you so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

      :) Kelly

      Delete
  10. I do love pansys - and I love your pieced cup! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan