Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A hexing we will go......

A hexing we will go.......


A hexing we will go.........

Heigh-Ho, a dairy-o, a hexing we will go!
 My "take to the hay fields Work in Progress" project! I just love this "Happy Go Lucky" collection. (and yay for new school supplies/hexie box) I hope yall are having a hexing kind of week. Now back to work! At least the weather is cooperating for a few days. I threatened to put a hex on those rain clouds!  xo jan
Linking up with the following:
Lee at Freshly Pieced.
Julie at 627 Handworks
Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation

And I would love to give a warm welcome to two of my latest friends and followers:
Blue Mountain Daisy and Rachel Chohonis! I am so very glad to have yall plowing along with me.
Feel free to grab my Tractor button on the sidebar for your blogs. xo jan

17 comments :

  1. I too have a hexie project going, but i think at the rate I am piecing them together, it might take years....love the prints

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this line as well... My latest project is also using Happy Go Lucky. It looks awesome in hexagons. Did you buy the hexies precut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fabrics. Must a fun project with these fabrics. Lovely hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those fabric and the hexies are fab. Thanks for sharing........Marie (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan on making a quilt with this bundle as well :) But I will do it by machine. I just don't like hand stitching enough to tackle hexies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Yes, don't you love all the school supplies?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan
    Thank you for Flickr ;-)
    And I love your awesome hexies !! Very nice bright colors !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that fabric makes pretty hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fabrics you chose for these happy hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful hexies. I always love a good storage box!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great project to be doing in the hay fields, hope the weather stays fine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love Happy Go Lucky, and the hexies really show them off. I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do with my Happy Go Lucky bundle yet!

    Thank you so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  13. Big hexies ARE the Ticket ! I do not like hexies, period ....... And I'm in the hexie blog hop ! WHAT WAS I THINKING !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Happy Go Lucky too. This is going to be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jan, I love your blog! And your hexies look great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan