Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WIP Wednesday and Lets Twist Baby!

I haven't been anywhere near my machine in the last few days. We've been out fertilizing pastures,
working on the litter spreader and chasing down spreader parts. But I have been squeezing in a little English Paper Piecing. More about this block later and let's just say I WILL be looking for some Bee mates!
But I finally received my Batiks and I 've got to find some time to get to work on these beauties:

It's time to do the Twist in the Let's Twist to the 60's with Batiks blog hop hosted by the grooooooovy Mdm Samm of Sew We Quilt  and our far out Mary What's happening Baby of I Piece 2 Mary. Here is our line up of Groovy Chicks just waiting to Do the Hustle:
September 25


September 26


September 27


September 30


October 1


October 2


October 3

October 4


Todays projects look outta sight! You just gotta go check them out! And I have to get busy gettin my groove on with those Rockin' Batiks!
And Thank Yall so much for all the LOVE on my Gracie Girl quilt!!
                                                                   Peace and love baby!
                                                                             Stay cool.
                                                                                 xo jan
Linking up with the ever fabulous Lee of Freshly Pieced. She's been turning Cartwheels yall!
And lets give a very warm welcome to two of my newest friends and followers;
Susan of The Bored Zombie and  Beth! Welcome to the farm ladies. Feel free to grab a tractor on the sidebar and plow along with us! xo jan

6 comments :

  1. You stay so busy. I don't know how you have the energy!
    I love those batiks you chose. I buy batiks and just mix them in with all the other fabric in a quilt. I recently had a fellow quilter tell me that you aren't suppose to do that. Batiks should only be sewn with batiks. What a fuddy duddy old timey rule. I just sew whatever fabric I want together. It's my fabric! (sorry for the rant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the batiks. That is exciting to see what you make of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that shout out!! Love your batiks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your honeycombs! Can't wait to hear more about that template and the blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan