Good Luck Everyone!
Well today is the final day of my One Year Blog Anniversary Celebration Week aka "5 Days x 5 Giveaways = 25 Chances to Win". I truly hope that yall have had a blast! I know that I have!
On Day 1 our sponsor was Aurilfil and they are offering one lucky reader a beautiful 12 spool box of Allison Glass Essential Threads:
Then on Day 2 the Fat Quarter Shop offered one lucky reader a gorgeous 40 pc Fat Quarter bundle of Mirabelle!
Fat Quarter Shop!
Then on Day 3 our sponsor, The Intrepid Thread had us daydreaming about spring with a gorgeous
10 pc Fat Quarter Bundle of Daydreams by Kate Spain!
Then on Day 4, I shared a passion of mine, English Paper Piecing! And my favorite place for supplies,Paper Pieces.com generously offered one lucky reader a Lucy Boston Starter Kit:
Paper Pieces.com for offering someone the chance to learn something new!
So now we are down to Day 5. The final day of my Anniversary Celebration! Todays sponsor is:
Yep, I wanted to get in on all the fun too! So I thought about it for quite a while and decided this is what I wanted to offer to one of you that has been so sweet and taken so much of your time to play along with me this week. Gifts similar to EVERYTHING we have had this week!
2. A charm pack of pretty floral fabrics, Sakura Park.
3. A pretty and modern charm pack of Acacia by Tula Pink.
4. 24 - 1" honeycomb papers
5. 12 -1" squares (goes with the honeycombs to make the Lucy Boston Block)
6. 7- 1" hexagon papers to make a hexie flower.
7. A 6x8 cutting mat,
8. A 28mm Rotary cutter,
9. A mini charm pack of Wishes
10. And a pack of Size 10 needles! ( I usually use size 11 or 10 for hand piecing)
Now you have no excuse to not create something beautiful! You have everything you need in this one bundle from me! Woot! Woot!
So how do you enter to win this gift from me?
1. Leave a comment below. ( first entry) ( I would love to know what you have enjoyed the most about this week of giveaways, is it the prizes, meeting new people, the excitement of possibly winning, pretty pictures, meeting new companies?
2. Leave me a second comment letting me know what project you are currently working on! (2nd optional entry)
3.Sew and Sow Farm followers New or Previous get another entry! (optional 3rd entry) Leave me a comment letting me know that you do.
4. Help spread the word through facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram or your blog! Leave me a comment letting me know how you shared ( Optional 4th entry!)
5. Visit one of my followers from the sidebar and let them know that Jan from Sew and Sow Farm sent you from the 5 Days x 5 Giveaways!What? Yall, this is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. I have so many nice people that have helped me along with this blog and I want to show them some love. Over on my right sidebar you will see Google Friend Connect followers (just click on one of the icons) and Bloglovin followers(click on followers). And also Google + followers.(I can't see my email followers) Just look around and pay a visit to at least ONE of them.( Try not to all visit the same person/blog as everyone else is) You may even decide to follow them. That is up to you. But I would love for you to just pick someone NEW to you and pay them a visit. Give them some encouragement!You will find so much inspiration and be so glad you did. If you need help, let me know and I will walk you through how to visit! Leave me a comment of who you visited! ( Now this is the 5th optional entry!) Kinda like a blog hop, giftaway ,visiting party! Yeehaw! AND when someone reaches out to you and visits your blog, try to return the favor if you can! I am certain they would love it!
That is 5 possible entries! Enter now through Sunday February 23rd! Winner will be picked at Random.org and I will announce the winners on Tuesday February 25th!
This giveaway is open to everyone! Also if you are a no-reply or anonymous commenter, please include your email in your comments.
Note: Please read! You get 5 chances EACH day! EXAMPLE: Even though you may have left a comment yesterday that you are a follower, leave it again today so that it will count for today etc... If you want to visit someone, visit someone different today than yesterday and leave a comment. Be sure to leave a comment regarding the sponsors EACH day. Also,be sure to leave a comment on how you spread the word but try to do this differently each day if you can or just pick up the telephone and call someone! lol! . If you have any questions please let me know.
And - I tried to make it easier to enter, so You can click on any of the "Day" links or "sponsor" links in today's post above to go to that page!
AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL! Have FUN! :)
Good Luck Everyone! And Thank yall so much for playing along!