Hi everyone! Welcome to my stop on theSew Mama Sew giveaway day! And welcome to the farm! If this is your first visit here, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Jan and I am a farmer's wife living on a wee farm in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains with my darling farmer husband. He sows while I sew! We have lots and lots of cows, chickens, cats and dogs. Currently I have been bottle feeding orphan twin calves!
These are the blocks that I received from my Bee mates (with a couple of my blocks). I just love them. I chose soft florals for my blocks! These are so addicting to make. Especially all the fussy cutting. To share my love of sewing, I started a little quilt shop called "Featherweight Quilt Company". It has been so much fun sharing my designs with others. I sell block kits with the paper pieces to get you started on making your own blocks. It is a fun and easy way to learn the technique and to learn fussy cutting these adorable blocks. I also offer fat quarter bundles and other notions.
I firmly believe in having the right tool for the job. I use Aurifil 50 wt thread for all my hand piecing and machine sewing!. Aurifil has an 18 step process to produce their threads . Aurifil is a gorgeous thread with beautiful colors and a nice sheen. I love that it is very thin yet extremely strong. It doesn't tangle when hand sewing. Nor does it fray from running against my paper templates in English paper piecing! And the 50 wt seems to just melt into the fabric. The colors are just so rich and blend perfectly!
So I thought for this fun giveaway I would love to offer my favorite tool for sewing: Aurifil thread!
Aurifil is so supportive of our sewing and crafting community! When I contacted them about a giveaway they offered not one but two thread sets! So here we go:
Up first is a gorgeous Aurifil10 spool set of 12wt variegated thread : "Prism" designed by Michele Scott:
Yall, Aurifil is so generous! Both of these collections are beautiful! If you have never tried Aurifil thread, or would like to try a different weight, then here is your chance to win a beautiful set.
Now, you have FIVE FAT CHANCES TO WIN one of these sets! Enter once or all 5 times! It is up to you!
1. Leave me a comment letting me know which of these two collections you would prefer if you win!
2. Visit Aurifil's face book page - tell 'em Jan at Sew and Sow Farm sent cha over to say hi! Let them know if you have ever tried their thread. (optional 2nd entry)
3. Sew and Sow Farm followers NEW OR PREVIOUS get another chance - just let me know how you follow along with us. (optional 3rd entry)
4. Go and visit one of my followers. Yep, just go over there to my right sidebar and pick one or two or three of my Bloglovin or Google friend Connect followers and pay them a quick visit. Tell em I said hi! You will be so glad you did. There is alot of fun and inspiring things going on with these folks! Leave another comment letting me know who you visited! (optional 4th entry)
5. This is a new thing for me. Visit my new face book page Featherweight Quilt Company. Yep, I have a new Facebook page for "Featherweight Quilt Company" ! If you like what cha see, give me a good ole thumbs up! (optional 5th entry)
That's 5 chances to win! Enter once or enter all 5 times. It's up to you. Just have fun!
It's kinda like a blog hop, giftaway, hen party! All rolled up into one!
PLEASE be sure and leave a separate comment for each entry. Also if you are a no-reply blogger, leave your email address in the comment so I can get a hold of ya! Open to International entries also!
Now you have all week to get er done! This giftaway will close at 5pm EST on December 12th, 2014. The two winners will be announced on or around December 14th, 2014!
Have fun yall! Thank you for stopping by! I hope to see you around here again real soon!