Sunday, December 14, 2014

The winners are..........

Hey everyone! You guys sure do know how to PARTY! Thank you so much for all the visiting around to my followers, facebook and especially Aurifil, our sponsor!  I know yall are anxious to see who won the Aurifil thread boxes, so let's get straight to it!

The winner of the 12 wt box of variegated "Prism"  is:
#221. lalaluuDecember 8, 2014 at 1:03 PM
I visited http://thebuttryandbookry.blogspot.com/. She had made a trip to The Bennington Museum in Vermont (a state I haven't visited yet!), and has LOTS of amazing pictures (including the original Dear Jane quilt, an intriguing driftwood statue, and the early autumn countryside) as well as a visit to a neat used bookstore. I left a comment because I wanted to thank her for the great pictures!

And the winner of the gorgeous box of " Springtime Roses " is :
I stopped by Aurifil and said hi (I already follow them on Facebook). Thanks!

Woohoo! Congratulations winners! Please email me your mailing addresses and I will get these shipped out to both of you!
Yall, I would like to say a great big THANK YOU to Aurifil for making this giveaway possible! They really are a very generous and caring company and offer alot of support to our sewing and crafting community! I really love using their threads. I love the 50 wt for hand and machine piecing. I have also used the 12, 28 and 40 wts for machine quilting! And the Aurifloss for embroidery! I love Aurifloss! There are 270 colors of gorgeous 6 strand floss!! You can use it as a single strand or it can be separated for various thicknesses. And it comes on a cute little WOODEN spool! How cute is that?

I LOVE the variegated! I am definitely asking Santa for some Aurifil in my stocking! Aurifil has an interactive map of where to purchase their threads here! And you can check your local quilt shops! I purchase mine online since I do not have a local quilt shop. And right now The Intrepid Thread and The Fat Quarter Shop has Aurifil on sale! Woohoo! Time to stock up! 
  Thank you EVERYONE for all your kind and sweet comments! I hope you had fun and had the opportunity to meet some fun and exciting new friends! Watch this space, there just might be another giveaway coming up ! :) (wink) 
 WELCOME to all my new friends and followers! 
Happy Stitching yall!
xo jan





1 comment :

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan