Friday, March 13, 2015

Farm Love Friday 3/13/15





















Spring is so close! Only 7 more days! I think the animals are as excited as I am. Lucy and Lily really enjoyed the warm and sunny day we had last Sunday. Although the mud is still everywhere, there are less runny noses around here. I can't seem to keep the fiesty heifer at the barn from laying in the warm, dry hay INSIDE the hay ring. The silver maple is already budding and the daffodils are rapidly growing. Someone asked for a close up of the little black bull calf. I love the little heart on his forehead. And a pair of gray doves are already looking at last years nest in the big pine. Goodbye Snow! I am not ashamed to say I am glad to see you go!Although you did give me some time to work on Patchwork of the Crosses for an Easter runner and a new block for my ETSY shop!
I also want to say a great big welcome to all my new followers! I am so happy to have yall plowing along with me!
Happy Stitching ya'll!
 I hope better weather is in your forecast too! Thank you for stopping by!
xo jan

6 comments :

  1. I love the close-up of the nose! Such a lovely picture. Your POTC blocks are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Spring!!Love Lucy blocks! Bring on the warm sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your pictures of the farm and the calves. We live in a sub-division with our back yard facing a farm field which has either horses or cows. This winter, the horses have been in the field. I miss the cows. Hopefully, the farmer will switch them soon. I am also trying some POTC blocks but they are not nearly as lovely as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunny and bird POTC's are my favorite! I always dreamed of living in the country so I really enjoy your sharing your farm with me. I wish I had that barn so the feral cats could enjoy it. They have access to my shed and I had a friend build me a couple dog houses they curl up in when the weather is bad. The animals are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosemary B here:
    So sweet. I love these photos. What a wonderful environment to live and enjoy the good life.
    Have a fun week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, I'll be saving the one of the chickens to my Chickens Pinterest page. Your blocks are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan