Friday, March 20, 2015

Farm Love Friday 3.20.15















HELLO SPRING!! We have sorely missed you! I had to go out of town for a few days this past week and I could not believe the difference those few days made in the signs of Spring! The jonquils,forsynthias,peach blossoms,bridal wreath and violas blooming so prettily! Robins singing and building their nests! Even kitten rolling around trying to scratch off her winter fur! The grass greening up around an old abandoned farmhouse on a neighboring farm makes it look not so forlorn.
  Next week I will be celebrating the one year anniversary of my shop Featherweight Quilt Company! It started with the Patchwork of the Crosses block pictured above! It is so hard to believe that a year has come about! Be sure to check my company facebook page next week for a giveaway celebration!
 Happy Spring yall!
xo jan

5 comments :

  1. Love your beautiful pictures, especially all the flower blooms! Although we have been having beautiful weather, Colorado is not that far along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed a lovely sight to behold! Such gorgeous photos and the only way I can enjoy the first day of spring, so Thank You! We received several inches snow today, completely covering my pansies and crocus. Ho...Hum...Diddly...Dum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, spring has certainly sprung in your part of the woods!! So wonderful!! Thanks for the floral eye candy and a super congrats on year one of your great shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Spring flowers are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like Spring has sprung at your place! Thanks for all the lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan