Friday, April 17, 2015

Patchwork of the Crosses and Farm love Friday!









These last few weeks have been so busy. I had a request for a two block Patchwork of the Crosses kit using bright yellows, greens and blues. I think she liked it! The red block is my new block for this week. An old barn down the road from our place,sweetie pie calf, beautiful blossoms everywhere, my eggs I decoupaged, and a hexagon table runner I am working on! The only bad spot was a dang Copperhead snake in the drive going up to the house! ( I sneaked that snake picture right in there!)
  I have a few hexagon and Patchwork of the Crosses kits left in the ETSY shop here! I hope yall have a great weekend! Spring is here! Thank you for stopping by! Happy Sewing and Sowing!!
xo jan

5 comments :

  1. Jan, all of your POTC blocks are wonderful!! I was kind of thinking maybe I could move into that barn with my dog and sewing machine so I can have the wonderful sights and smells of a farm around me too!! I even think the little snakie is cool!! And I can't wait to see that table runner!! LOVE those hexie flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pictures except the snake one. You knew that was coming didn't you? I really like the yellow and green blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are beautiful. I loved the farm and flower pics. I skipped over the snake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your blocks are beautiful! I wouldn't want to run into that snake--yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely EPP blocks. The calf is so cute! Those big eyes ; )

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan