Friday, April 24, 2015

Patchwork of the Crosses and Farm Love Friday!










Double daffodils, lots of dandelions ( need to make some Dandelion Jelly) , very fat lizard ( wonder what she's been eating?) , Snow on the Mountain ( I love how they close up each day and reopen the next) fading tulips ( hate to see them go) , Snowball bush ( I LOVE this color before they turn white) A lone turkey in the farm drive, ( I hate hunting season) and my daffodil, dandelion inspired Patchwork of the Crosses block.
Happy Friday ya'll!
xo jan

7 comments :

  1. Wonder post!! Love your new POTC blocks!! And I too love that pale green of the snowball bush before it turns white!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Oh! How do you make dandelion jelly? What do I need for it? I have five acres of dandelions, (which My neighbor in the back of me swears at me for every morning!) I need something to do with them. I have plenty to share with the bees!
    BTW LOVE the crosses this Friday! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your spring flowers and the turkey. Just love spring, don't you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe your lizard is pregnant? Love your great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. spring has sprung some lovely flowers here and your stitching is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow pictures. makes you want to go out and enjoy the beauty of the mng sun.

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan