Thursday, June 4, 2015

HAPPY MAIL and Craftsy!


     Woohoo! Ya'll know how much I love Aurifil thread! Especially the 50 wt for hand and machine piecing! I often get asked "Where do you get your Aurifil threads?"
A Bee block I made last year using some of my favorite Aurifil colors!
  My answer is Craftsy! They offer Aurifil thread  in several Spool sizes and a wide range of colors ! Plus it is on Sale!!! I ordered a few of my favorite colors to use with my English paper Piecing! My Happy Mail has arrived! I can't wait to unwrap these little goodies!

      Craftsy offers all sorts of Quilting Supplies! You can see which Aurifil colors that are still available by clicking here on this link!
Photo Courtesy of Craftsy
They also have Quilt kits 50% off and Craftsy is dedicating the weekend of 6/5-6/7 @11:59pm MT to inspiring enthusiasts to create the unexpected using Online Sewing and Quilting Classes, offered at discount! I have taken several Craftsy classes. I love that you can watch the class or any portion of a class as many times as you like! One of my favorite classes is Sarah Fielke's "Big Techniques from Small Scraps"!  I loved learning Sarah's method of hand applique! Circles no longer intimidate me! They also offer several Free Classes!    Woohoo! 
  What about you? Have you received any Happy Mail lately? Since I no longer have a local quilt shop I was very happy to find Craftsy. Do you shop online? Have you ever taken an online class? I love browsing all the classes, videos, and supplies that Craftsy has to offer. I have decided to become an affiliate and I will try to keep up to date classes and supplies logos posted on my sidebar so you can access them as quickly as they are available!!!!
  Be sure and let me know if you take a class. I am checking out some of the Photography classes! And I would love to take some of the cooking classes. 
 Now if they only had a "Time Management Class"! (or maybe they do?? hmm) 
 Happy Stitching ya'll!
Welcome to all my new friends and followers. Be on the lookout for an Upcoming giftaway! :) 
xo jan

  
 

2 comments :

  1. Love the block Jan! That Joel Dewberry fabric is some of my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning block! I prefer aurilifil too must amdit.

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan