Monday, June 29, 2015

Little Dresses!

Well I've made a good start on sewing my Little Dresses for Africa for the Sew along! Are you joining in for a chance to win one of 6 prizes? We have some stunning thread boxes from Aurifil and gift certificates from the Fat Quarter Shop! There will be 6 winners chosen at random! You still have time to sew up a little dress or two or Boy shorts! You can find all the information with the pattern links here! The linky party will be July 5th so be sure to take a photo of your dresses and /or shorts and link them up on July 5th! Happy Stitching ya'll! xo jan

2 comments :

  1. Your dresses are sew adorable. Blessings for Girls Around the World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness I've got until July 5th. I had them cut out and then ended up in the ER - 2 times in 2 days! For some reason I thought it was July 1st and knew they wouldn't get done by then but I'm feeling like a human again so intend to sew them together tomorrow and get the pictures taken before shipping them off. Yours are so cute I'm sure the girls who get them will love them.

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan