Monday, June 15, 2015

The Winner and a Sew Along with more prizes!!

Hatties sweet smiling face!

Hi everyone! I hope ya'll enjoyed National Sewing Machine Day and had time for a little stitching! I really enjoyed hearing about all of the different sewing machines! I love my Vintage machines and try to use them all a little to help keep them going. Tami asked if Hattie is the one that I sew on when on the tractor. No, but I've thought about it! :) She is just too heavy and the tractor I usually use is not a cab tractor so I am afraid she would get damaged and/or too dirty. I have taken a toy hand crank to the hay field with me though and sat on the tail gate of the pickup truck and worked on nine patches:)!
  So thank you all for telling me about your machines New and Old! Mr Random number generator has picked a number ! The winner of the Mini Charm Pack and Spool of Aurifil thread is:
59. KarenJune 14, 2015 at 1:23 PM
I picked up a 1950's era Singer that runs very well. I haven't used it much, but it does make a very nice stitch.

Woohoo! Congratulations Karen! And thank you to everyone for participating!
 Now I also wanted to announce an upcoming mini sew along with some fantastic prizes! I know we will have at least (4) Gift Certificates and some Aurifil Thread boxes! Maybe even a fat quarter bundle or two! And the Sew Along is for a Charity! How fun this will be! So stay tuned for the announcement for the Sew Along! I will be back with all the details when I get my ducks in a row!
Thank ya'll!
Welcome to all my new friends and followers! We are so happy to have ya'll plowing along with us!
xo jan




4 comments :

  1. Have fun with your prize Karen! Thanks Jan for the fun and I want to see your other vintage babies please

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to hear about the sew along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Karen and can´t wait to your mini sew along.I love to make small projects while I ´m with others big projects.

    Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan