Sunday, August 30, 2015

Patchwork of the Crosses

 Woohoo! I finished my "I Love Lucy Boston " Bee block  for August just in the nick of time! Karen chose muted colors in browns, green, blues and creams. I hope she likes this one.


 I really am not a procrastinator! I had her block planned before August 1st! August has been a very busy month! 4 new baby calves!!!!!!! And lots of new things happening in my ETSY shop Featherweight Quilt Company.
  I started offering hexagon kits in my shop a month or so ago along with new Patchwork of the Crosses block kits every week. And new supplies!  I am really excited about my newest Hexie kit!


 Sew cute! It is a 240 piece set which includes (6) 2 1/2" Squares of 20 different 1930's Reproduction Print fabrics and 120 1" hexagon card stock templates!  You can use the kit to add variety to your Scrappy hexagon project or add a fabric from your stash for the centers and make Hexagon Flowers!
It is sew fun! You can find the kits in my ETSY shop here!
  I cannot believe September is upon us! The older I get the faster times seems to fly by!
Our September Bee mate chose 1930's Reproduction prints for her Patchwork of the Crosses!
Eeeeek!! I am so excited. I just happen to have the perfect fabric and the perfect Aurifil 50 wt thread!


Some things are just "MINT" to be!
Happy Sewing ya'll! Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy the last bit of summer!
xo jan
 

2 comments :

  1. Oh that block is so adorable. Love the colors
    congratulations on your 4 new babies♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that August block is wonderful, Jan!! And I can't wait to see what you do with the 1930's repro fabrics for September!! Is it possible for one to still join your POTC Bee block swap?

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan