Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hexagons kits , Dutch Girls and Notions !

 Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and let you know about a Sale and that I have restocked all my hexagon kits in the ETSY shop! Plus added Embroidery patterns, quilt panels and more!

  I have Christmas Hexie kits: These are great for making Hexagon Wreath ornaments, gift tags, mug rugs, teachers gifts and more!


And 1930's Reproduction Print hexie kits; Adorable for your Hexie swap Partner!


 And Halloween Hexie kits; These make really cute Trick or Treat bags and mug rugs! Or decorate your favorite shirt or sweater! Fat Quarters sold separately!


 And coming soon, I will have Civil War Reproduction Prints Hexagon kits and more!
I am also working on adding an Embroidery section to my shop with iron on transfers:
I have Dutch Girls: (these are the ones I am using for my Redwork)

Colonial Girls:


Purrfectly adorable Kittens:

Monograms and more!


And a beautiful 36" pre-printed Floral panel"

Also all Notions and Aurifil Thread is still on sale! All to celebrate National Sewing Month! I do ship outside of the United States, just contact me prior to purchase for the best shipping rates available. And I do combine shipping and reimburse any overages!
 Featherweight Quilt Company will be having different items on sale all throughout September to celebrate National Sewing Month and a very nice giveaway is coming up here on the blog and on facebook! So be sure to find us on facebook! And if you are not set up to purchase thru ETSY, just send me an email or private message on facebook !
  Happy sewing everyone! I hope you get lots of time with needle and thread!
It's back to the hay field for us! Gorgeous weather!
Thank you for stopping by!
Welcome to all my new friends here and on facebook!
xo jan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan