Sunday, September 6, 2015

September and Slow Stitchin'!

Sew did you know that September is National Sewing Month! I finally got my sewing mojo back I think with this block for my I Love Lucy Boston International Bee mate! Hannah chose 1930's prints. These little critters are sew stinkin' cute!
Last year I made Hannah a Jack and Jill block!

 I can't wait to see her finished quilt! It is going to be adorable! Sew have you got big plans for National Sewing Month? I'd love to hear what you are working on!
  And stayed tuned for an upcoming giveaway!

 Also I am linking up with Kathy at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Stitching Sunday! It has been waaaaayyyyy too long! Be sure to stop by Kathy's and see what everyone else is Slow Stitchin'!
Happy Stitching yall!
xo jan

 

9 comments :

  1. So lovely! I've never tried blocks like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are so lovely! I have made a few of these LB blocks myself some years ago. I see that you have pics from the bumblebees as well... Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun fabrics for your Lucy Boston blocks! Can't wait to see the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun fabrics! I love how the red dots match the outfits on the children in the centre!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these blocks are just adorable... love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the cutest Lucy Boston blocks ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those two blocks. The fabrics are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan