Friday, November 20, 2015

Farm Love Friday 11-20-15









Happy Friday dear friends! TGIF! We had almost 3 inches of rain here this week! The rain didn't stop these adorable little birds from gathering all my Black Eyed Susan seeds! My camera lens kept fogging up with the rain and fog! I hope the sun today and tomorrow will dry things up a bit here around the farm.
    I did get time with all the rain to stay indoors and put together a new Patchwork of the Crosses block for the ETSY shop. I love aqua, pink and red!
   A neighbor will be keeping her grandchildren during the Thanksgiving break and asked me to put together some little kits to teach them to sew. I made the little Hexagon Ornament/ Gift Tag sets above. It includes (42) 2 1/2" Christmas fabric squares and (42) 1" hexagon Card Stock templates, all in a cute collectible Christmas tin. Each kit will make 6 Ornaments/Gift tags. That should keep them busy for a few days! I made some extra for the shop also. You can choose Christmas prints or Moda Mini Charm kits. You can find them here! I think they would make great Guild gifts, teacher gifts and stocking stuffers too!
   Our next Sew Simple Saturday will be December 5th with a great 12wt Thread set from Aurifil thread and a gift certificate from the Fat Quarter Shop! I can't wait to see what Sew Simple tip, technique or tutorial everyone has to share! Be sure to link up for your chance to win one the great prizes available!
 Thank you for stopping by today! A huge WELCOME to my new friends and followers! Happy Sewing ya'll!
xo jan












3 comments :

  1. Those are great pictures of the goldfinches wearing their winter coats. Cute little kits too. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. You must have a great camera. Enjoy your weekend ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan I am not an EPP person, but your Christmas blocks are lovely. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan