Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Veterans Day and SSS winners!

A heartfelt Thank you to all our past and present Military members and their families! We are here and free to do what we love because of the sacrifices you and your families have made and continue to make! You are what makes America great! Thank you! 



Thank you everyone that linked up for our Sew Simple Saturday! We had lots of fun with alot of great ideas! Thank you for all the love on my little Embroidered Hexagons too! So let's get Mr Random Number Generator to pick a couple of winners!

First for the 4 Large spool pack of Neutrals from Aurifil is:#7 A Little White Hen!



True Random Number Generator  7Powered by RANDOM.ORG

And for the $25.00 Gift Certificate from the Fat Quarter Shop is :#10 Red Letter Quilts!


True Random Number Generator  10Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Woohoo! Congratulations ladies. I will be contacting you shortly for your email and mailing address!

Our next Sew Simple Saturday will be December 5th! So get those projects and ideas ready to link up for your chance to win an Aurifil thread set or a Fat Quarter Shop Gift Certificate!

Thank you everyone for stopping by and be sure to Thank a Veteran and their family today for their service!
xo jan







5 comments :

  1. Congratulations to the winners!! Whoo! Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, oh!! Thank you so much! I have never used Aurifil thread - I keep hearing that it is sosososo heavenly to work with! So excited to try it!! Thank you, Jan! Thank you, Aurifil! Thank you, random generator!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a mailing address for you. I couldn't get the link to your email to work under your blogger profile. Thank you! xo jan

      Delete
  3. OMGosh, how exciting to find my name here!
    I will be watching FQS very closely to make a wise purchase - tempted by fabric of course, but I may go with thread:)
    Thank you so much Jan, love the linkup and I hope to see it grow each month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little bit late but still, congrats On this great day. Wish there were no more wars ever.

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan