Monday, November 9, 2015

The Life of Riley!



  While some people have to get on waders and raincoats , then go out into the cold rain to feed and water calves and cows, my rescue kitty, Riley, gets to catch up on his beauty sleep on a nice warm quilt! I think his name suits him very well!

Thank you to everyone that participated and visited in our Sew Simple Saturday! You guys shared some really great ideas and projects! Winners will be announced Wednesday and our next Sew Simple Saturday will be Dec. 5, 2015!

 Have a great Monday ya'll!
Thank you for stopping by!
xo jan

5 comments :

  1. Great photo!! Hope the chores don't take too long....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I had to go to work in the rain too. Riley looks so comfy! I need a nap too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My rescue kitty's name is Riley and if you put yours and mine side by side it would be hard to tell them apart. My Riley loves to supervise my sewing and then test run the finished product. Must be something to do with the name.

    I remember having to feed the cows and calves in the cold rain and am sooo glad I don't have to anymore. Maybe I should change my name to Riley as I like to stay warm and comfy in that kind of weather now. Rina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky kitty. He has hit the jackpot ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh...I'd like to be on this kitty place. To lay on this warm quilt doing nothing. What a lazy person I am.

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan