Monday, December 28, 2015

"Happy, Happy Happy" and Sew Simple Saturday!

Well,  it has a name!

"Happy, Happy, Happy"  83" x 85" by Jan Manley


The hubby really loved his quilt. He thought I was working on a quilt for someone else. So he was greatly surprised. He even said "Well, this makes me Happy, Happy Happy"! Why was I not surprised? He is always quoting Mr. Phil Robertson. Thank you all for your input and sweet comments on the quilt. I hope ya'll had a great Christmas too!
  I am really looking forward to a New Year and to our next Sew Simple Saturday coming up this Saturday January 2,2016!!!

 We have a large spool thread collection from Aurifil, a gift certificate from the Fat Quarter Shop and a FQ bundle from Featherweight Quilt Company for our prizes! So be sure to come back this Saturday and link up for your chance to win! I have a fun little project that I am working on to share! 
 Happy Stitching ya'll!
xo jan

2 comments :

  1. So happy happy happy for you and your husband
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan