Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year to EWE!


Happy New Year's Eve ya'll! I have a wild and crazy night planned with some sheep and some string! lol!
 Actually it is a project I am working on for this Saturday Jan.2, 2016,  Sew Simple Saturday Link Up Party. Ewe won't believe how easy and fun this little project will be whip up for yourself or for a friend! Be sure to stop by and link up for your chance to win a large spool collection from Aurifil thread, a gift certificate from the Fat Quarter Shop or a fabric bundle to make the above project!
  I love , love my blog readers and dear friends! I wish EWE all a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year filled with all things Quilty!
Happy New Year!
 xo jan

3 comments :

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan