Friday, December 4, 2015

Patchwork of the Crosses - Christmas 2015



SO.MUCH.FUN.! I have been really, really busy working on my Christmas Patchwork of the Crosses blocks!

  I have also been putting together a few new Moda Mini Charm Hexie Gift Sets! These are really cute for Guild friends, Bee mates, Stocking stuffers, mug rugs, table toppers etc...  or just treat yourself! They include a Mini Charm, 42 1" Hexagon Card Stock templates and a Collectible Christmas Gift Tin!

There is Jingle by Kate Spain:



Gardenvale by Jen Kingwell:



Holly's Tree Farm by Sweetwater:


Elementary by Sweetwater, Joyeux Noel by French General, Clara's Garden by Kansas Troubles  and more! All mini charm kits are 84 pcs plus Christmas tin!  These are really fun little gifts!

So lots of Christmas fun has been going on in the shop. We are also having another little giveaway on facebook!  Just drop by the ETSY Shop and have a look around, then leave a comment on Featherweight Quilt Company's facebook page what your favorite item is in the shop! One lucky winner will receive a Christmas Hexie Gift Set! Winner will be announce on Tuesday Dec 8th on facebook!
   Are you doing any Christmas sewing! I still have lots to finish up! Including the items that I am going to share tomorrow on Sew Simple Saturday! Are you ready to link up? It's gonna be fun!
Happy sewing ya'll!
xo jan

8 comments :

  1. THANKS FOR SHARING!
    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your blocks are beautiful and so fun for the holiday, great job Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan you are amazing! I love the little Hexie tin gift sets - so sweet! I'll be linking up tomorrow - can't wait ❤️ Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, that first block is the most beautiful Christmas block I have ever seen. Love all your Lucy Boston blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blocks. I hope to start mine after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have several items started pillowcases, quilt, and a table runner. Problem is I have been going to the hospital a lot and it slows me down.
    Nancy Hildergrand
    gandn74@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Christmas blocks rock! Thanks for sharing and brightening the internet! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan