Friday, December 11, 2015

Patchwork of the Crosses Mystery!


 Now this will be fun! I can't wait to see what everyone creates with their Mystery kits! And I have added alot of new Moda Mini Charm Hexagon Gift kits but best of all, they are on sale!




These are really cute gifts and Hexies are HOT! I have been having alot of fun sending these for people for their secret Santa swaps! Include a Christmas Card and gift baggie at no extra charge! Ho,Ho! https://www.etsy.com/shop/FeatherweightQuiltCo?ref=si_shop
I  hope everyone is getting their shopping and decorating and cooking in full swing!
 Merry Christmas ya'll!
xo jan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan