Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy Moo Year and a Mystery!

Happy MOO year dear friends and followers! 




I am starting 2016 off with a BANG! in the ETSY shop! This is going to be soooo fun! I've teamed up my favorite sleuth, Nancy Drew with my favorite English Paper Piecer, Lucy Boston for an exclusive Mystery Patchwork of the Crosses! 




I can't wait to see what everyone creates! Happy New Year ya'll and Happy Stitching, always! xo jan
And don't forget tomorrow is our Sew Simple Saturday Linky Party! Woohoo. Now where did I put those sheep???


2 comments :

  1. I'm so behind the times, don't know anything about the 2016 quilt along, and also about Saturday's linky party. What do you link up? cdahlgren at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy - you can read more about Sew SImple Saturday on this blogpost here: http://sewandsowfarm.blogspot.com/2015/09/its-sew-simple.html

      Delete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan