Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sew Simple Saturday Winners!!

Hi everyone - Thank you for participating in our first Sew Simple Saturday of the New Year! A SPECIAL THANK YOU to our sponsors Aurifil, The Fat Quarter Shop and Featherweight Quilt Company!
 And thank you for all the kind comments on my Knitting Needle roll up! I LOVE knitting, especially in the winter and I definitely needed somewhere to keep my favorite Needle and Tools!

Now,
Let's draw some winners!

For the Aurifil Thread Box , the winner is :  Sew Incredibly Crazy !

True Random Number Generator  7Powered by RANDOM.ORG


For the Gift Certificate from the Fat Quarter Shop the winner is : Lily Pad Quilting! 

True Random Number Generator  6Powered by RANDOM.ORG

And the Winner of the Ewe fabric bundle is Karen's Quilts Crows and Cardinals!


True Random Number Generator  2Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Thank EWE everyone for linking up! Our next Sew Simple Saturday will be Saturday February 6th! Please help share the link up! I can't wait to see what tip , technique or tutorial you have to share with us!                  Happy Stitching Yall!    xo jan                                                                                                                               Ladies I will email you for your mailing addresses! . xo jan                                                                                                                                                                                                                




3 comments :

  1. Thank you, Jan and Aurifil!!! Love their threads!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jan, and the Fat Quarter Shop! Going to be fun to shop!

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan