Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Patchwork of the Crosses

A fun little recap:
 I think I have a definite love for English Paper Piecing, especially Patchwork of the Crosses. Looking back over the last two years at the hundreds of blocks that I have designed, I discovered that I also love making them into table runners like my St. Paddy's Day one I am currently working on.



 There was my Valentine's Day Runner I designed for my ETSY shop:


My Thanksgiving Runner :



My 6 Block Christmas kit: I want to use mine as a runner and make a few more to go with these as placemats:



And it all started with my first block, which is still my favorite block,  my Easter block:


   I am working on some Bunny love for Easter too! And I want to make a Spring runner and a 4th of July runner and a Halloween runner and .............................
  I just don't think that my love affair with Patchwork of the Crosses is ever going to end.
      But most of all, I LOVE sharing English Paper Piecing and Patchwork of the Crosses with others! Such joy in taking a needle, paper, fabric and thread and creating something from your heart!

    Thank you for stopping by for this fun little recap! And don't forget to be working on those Little Dresses, Boy shorts and Sanitary Pads for Africa! Out link up party will be May 7th! You can read more about the linky party and find pattern links by clicking here!  We will be having sponsors like Aurifil  and Fat Quarter shop! 

Spring is almost here!
Happy Stitching everyone!
xo Jan

2 comments :

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan