Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Sew Simple Saturday February Winners!

Hi everyone! We have been having some snowy and icy weather today and lots of computer problems to boot! Thank you to everyone for linking up their projects, tips and tutorials! I really enjoyed reading everyone's link up! And thank you for the kind comments on my sweet Hand Warmers!

      So without further ado, before I loose internet service again,  I quickly picked 3 winners out of my hubby's hat so here we go:

The winner of the Aurifil 4 Large spools of 50 wt is:
Pat at Life in the Scrapatch!
http://scrapatches.blogspot.com/2016/02/snowmen-in-cabin-window-quilt-n-done.html

The winner of the Fat Quarter SHop gift Certificate is :
Wendy of Wehago Designs
http://wehagodesigns.blogspot.com.au/

The winner of the Featherweight Quilt Company Hexagon kit is:
Danette of Danette 001
http://nettiesews.blogspot.com/2016/02/covered-tin-and-quilt-top.html


A special THANK YOU to our fabulous sponsors at Aurifil and the Fat Quarter SHop! 

Thank you everyone for linking up! Our next Sew Simple Saturday will be on Saturday March 5th!
Happy Stitching ya'll!
xoxoxoxoxoxo Jan












4 comments :

  1. I am sew lucky!!! I love Aurifil thread!!!!!!!
    Thank you to all the wonderful sponsors ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Awesome! Thanks again for hosting and thanks so much to the sponsors it's wonderful! ......:) Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! How cute the little hexagon kit is! Plus, I am going to have to sew those hand warmers!

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan