Friday, March 25, 2016

Look who's Two!


I just do not know where the time goes! Featherweight Quilt Company just turned two! Woohoo!
It has been so much fun sharing my love and passion for all things English Paper Pieced and most especially Patchwork of the Crosses! The above block was my first Patchwork of the Crosses block and I designed it especially to celebrate Easter! It is still one of my favorite blocks! And I am temporarily offering this block kit in my ETSY shop, Featherweight Quilt company for a limited time.

  I also have a few new products. I am really excited about my Mini Charm Hexagon Gift Sets!


Aren't these just too cute? I love using Mini Charms for English Paper Piecing Hexagons and I paired them up with an adorable little hinged tin from Moda! Sew cute! And these make adorable gifts for all of your favorite sewing and crafty friends!


We have so many Gift sets to choose from:
Sunflower Song
Varsity
Sweetness
Mille Colours and
Gooseberry
just to name a few!

    I decided to celebrate Featherweight Quilt Company's 2 year Anniversary with a little giveaway on  my facebook page! 


One lucky winner will receive the following!

1 - 84 pc hexagon mini Charm Gift set
1- moda collectible Tin
1- Aurifil 50 wt color # 2024
and 1 Vial Sharps Size 10 Needles !

If you would like to enter you may do so over on the facebook page HERE!

Saturday April 2nd, will be our next Sew Simple Saturday Linky Party! I will be linking up with another tutorial! Do you have a tip, technique or tutorial that you would like to link up? We will have an Aurifil thread set, A fat Quarter Shop gift Certificate and a Hexagon Set from Featherweight Quilt Company for three luck participants! So be sure to have those projects ready to share! Also, don't forget May 7th is our Little Dresses for Africa link up party! I have a stack of fabric I am sewing into little dresses! You can find my tutorial here for making simple bias tape tie dresses like this one:

I loved using decorative stitches on the bias tape ties! Sew fun! There are also Free patterns available
here:  http://www.littledressesforafrica.org/blog/pillow-case-pattern/
And don't forget they also need Reusable Sanitary Pads and Boy Shorts! You can read more about the ongoing effort here! http://www.littledressesforafrica.org/blog/

I hope everyone has a blessed and Happy Easter!


Thank you for stopping by! Welcome to all my new friends and followers!
xo Jan

6 comments :

  1. Congratulations, Your Patchwork Crosses is a beautiful pattern. I entered your giveaway, thank you for the chance to win during your celebration. I have tried to note your link up for May 7th. I make the dress to but mine have the knit tops. Some of the communities cannot go sleeveless. I'll try and remember to link up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary! I entered on your facebook page. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gardening is one of Britain's most loved past times, yet the thing is, following quite a while of planting, a hefty portion of us essentially come up short on thoughts regarding what we could do with our Gardening. So here's a speedy manual for offer you some assistance with finding some motivation for your patio nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Jan!! And your first POTC block is still of of my favorites of your's too!! :-))

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan