Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter from the Farm!












   Happy Easter everyone!
  Spring has definitely sprung on the farm. Iris, periwinkle, Apple trees and Snow on the Mountain are all blooming profusely this year.
    I have a little Doe visitor everyday down at the house. There are 6 deer that stay scattered out all round the house, but this little doe likes to graze along side the driveway. She watches me watching her.
  One of my 1930's & Feedsack Patchwork of the Crosses Block of The Month members made great progress on her quilt for March. Liz is using a pretty pink for the connecting squares. This is going to be such a bright, happy quilt!
 It has been a really busy Spring around the farm with alot of beautiful sunrises and sunsets. All of the cows are doing great and we have a few new calves.
  The photo of Lily with the Easter basket is from a couple of years ago but was so fun I wanted to share it again.
I hope everyone has a beautiful, blessed Easter day!
xo jan

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful photos. We are a little behind you in the spring blossoming, but it is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear rom you Jan. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Jan. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos.
    The one with Lily is really cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds and looks like a wonderful spring at the farm. Glad to hear you had a good Easter blessings to you and your DH - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say you are lucky to have such a life style. You are close to nature and you have lots of friends in form of animals. You sew too and this is again wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan